In an enthusiastic effort to resurrect the Homeopathic Association of Arizona and reach out to other interested Homeopathic professionals, we are inviting you to participate in our membership drive. We can all benefit from an inclusive organization that promotes our homeopathic profession as an integral part of health care delivery. HAAZ is now a non-profit 501(3) organization!
As an association we can gain strength and unity by building a homeopathic community that grows our credibility while sharing benefits, resources and approaches. The reputation and promotion of homeopathy as a healing art is based on the healing work of all its dedicated professionals and calls for us to join together as a proud group.
Benefits and goals for our Homeopathic Association of Arizona include:
· Promotion, representation, and service for all voices
· Development and continuation of excellence while promoting the
homeopathic profession and community as an integral part of health care
· Enhancement of the role of homeopaths within their communities
· Professional strength and unity provide a stronger voice and presence in
society through social, political, health, and legal actions
· Provide and support study groups
· Seek further acceptance of homeopathy by educating others and establishing
relationships with other educational and health organizations
· To use a stronger political voice to support homeopathic standards and
legislation that promotes freedom of health choices
· To connect with other practitioners in our regional, state, and local areas to
share resources and communications
· Offer mentorship and supervisor support for students
· Offer continuing education credit program
Our voice is louder in numbers. We want to grow our profession because we believe so strongly in our homeopathic standards. This inclusive community is open to all of you and I want to personally invite you to be a part of our efforts to revitalize the Homeopathic Association in Arizona. No matter where your homeopathy career began and where you are today, we can all benefit from the wealth of knowledge from the diverse groups that makes up our profession.
Please consider joining us. Membership dues are $50 and payment may be made on our website on the “About” page. www.homeopathyaz.com
After joining us; please reach out and let us know what part you would like to play in our organizational structure. We are looking for officers, people who would like to offer classes on Facebook, people to help with CEU’s, perhaps a conference, and more! We need you!
We are having a Zoom Kick-off meeting on June 28th at 6:00 pm. Please join us with your thoughts, to volunteer for a board position, and to share community.
Contact HAAZ to register in advance for this meeting:
When: Jun 28, 2022 06:00 PM AZ Pacific Time (March-Nov)
Your Partial HAAZ board –
Debbie Noah, CCH
Suesan Johnson, CCH
Whittni Grubaugh, CCH